At worldwidepetsupplies.org , your satisfaction is very important to us. We know pet parents are busy, so we’ve made our return policies easy and convenient.Returning Online Purchases
If you’re not satisfied with your worldwidepetsupplies.org purchase, you can return the product for the purchase price (minus the shipping, handling, gift wrap and other charges). Product must be in its original packaging.
Pack the item safely and securely for shipping and include the packing slip (retain a copy for your records). Affix the RETURN shipping label provided and send the package via a traceable and insurable method. Please note: exchanges are not available by mail. All shipping charges must be paid by the customer. COD deliveries will be returned to the customer.
Returns or Exchanges Must Have A Proof of Receipt:
- Receipts are valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
- Credit card purchases will be credited to the original card used or a merchandise return card will be issued for future use on site. If the original card is not available, or a payment method other than a credit card was used for your order (such as PayPal or Google Wallet), a merchandise return card will be issued.
- If a purchase is paid with a gift card, a refund will be issued with a merchandise return card.
- If exchanging a product, any positive balance will be refunded in the original form of tender.
- Merchandise return cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
You must have a valid receipt to return or exchange any of the following products:
- Electronic merchandise, such as, collars, fencing and training items
- Grooming tools
- Filters or pumps
- Non-prescription pet medication or vitamins
Returning Products Purchased Online With a Payment Method Other Than a Credit Card
To return an item in store that was purchased at petsmart.com using PayPal, Google Wallet, or any payment method other than a credit card, simply bring the product in its original packaging plus the original receipt or invoice to any PetSmart store. You’ll receive a merchandise return card for the appropriate amount. Merchandise return cards can be used for future in-store purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash.